Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Three Bags Full

Then Dad will say to those on his right, "Come, you who are blessed, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world.  For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home.  I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me."
Then these righteous ones will reply, "Dad, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink?  Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing?  When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?"

And Dad will say, "I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my children, you were doing it to me!".....Matthew 25:34-40


For anyone interested, enclosed are three links to where Dad has my family and I conducting family business as of late and I have added these links to the left of this site for future reference:
With that, if you are reading this and either aren’t in a relationship with Dad or aren’t sure of the status of your relationship, please click here, read, reflect, and respond as led to.  If you have any questions, comments, or need more info concerning anything here or on the site, please respond either here, via email, or on face book privately or publicly.  If you make any decisions in response to anything in this article or the site, please feel free to share as led to.  With that, may Dad continue to bless you all richly!

No comments:

Post a Comment