Friday, May 20, 2011

Blue House Fellowship: May 19, 2011

Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the UNFORCED RHYTHMS OF GRACE. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly.....Matthew 11:28-30

And these unforced rhythms of grace were experienced last evening as we witnessed the religious chains of God being a task-master, fall off in exchange for the embrace of Him being Dad.  He’ll never give us a load too heavy to bear without being there to shoulder it.  He’ll never give us anything ill-fitting for His rules are for our benefit, not restriction.  And in the end, He took the 600+ link chain of law that man forged, and whittled it down to one: Love Dad through loving each other! 
That’s my King! ..... That’s my Dad!
With that, if you are reading this and either aren’t in a relationship with Dad or aren’t sure of the status of your relationship, please click here, read, reflect, and respond as led to.  If you have any questions, comments, or need more info concerning anything here or on the site, please respond either here, via email, or on face book privately or publicly.  If you make any decisions in response to anything in this article or the site, please feel free to share as led to.  With that, may Dad continue to bless you all richly!

No comments:

Post a Comment