Thursday, December 16, 2010

Greetings again everyone!

My name is Mike and I am, by His grace, both a child of God's(whom I will refer to as Dad from here on out as well as Jesus as big brother at times)and creator of this blog.

Dad called me to full time ministry a little over seven years ago and has revealed that, for the most part, it isn't going to look very "traditional".  This really doesn't come as a surprise to me or anyone who has known me for a while. 

Given that, one thing I want to share is that I am willing to provide some "untraditional" ministry.  In other words, don't let distance be a hindrance to Dad and I providing a service.  If you feel a need for ministry assistance, please email me and we will see what we can do via email, phone, or whatever, just like Jesus did in aiding the centurion

A final thing is that amongst all that being a pastor entails, I particularly enjoy sharing Dad's word both verbally and in written form.  As a result, in addition to pastoral services provided, I am going to post occasional  food for thoughts, devos, sermons, or whatever you wish to call them.  These will primarily come from a combination of both being in His word and my own experience of walking life out with Him daily. 

In beginning this adventure, I was initially tempted to lay a foundation for you to get to know me first personally and theologically.  After careful consideration with Dad though, I believe that will begin to emerge through both my sharing and your interaction.  As I share what is in my heart through the relationship Dad and I share, feel free to comment both publicly and/or privately and I will do my best to address any questions you may have.  I believe this interaction is the best way we will get to know both Him and each other better. 

Finally, I by no means claim that anything I share on here is written in stone.  I am a work in progress just like everyone else and, as a result, something I share today is subject to possible revision tomorrow.  With that, let the journey begin.  As we begin to interact, I would appreciate your continued prayer and may He continue to bless you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment